Our experts in Enterprise Solutions support your transformation to digitized service processes based on the market-leading Enterprise Service Management platform ServiceNow. We help you from the definition of the roadmap through the solution architecture and successful implementation to the stable application management and operation in a DevOps approach. As an authorized training partner of ServiceNow, we also ensure that your internal team becomes fit for digitizing and automating your processes with ServiceNow.
1. Scoping & Roadmap Definition: We help you to work out the scoping and roadmap for your transformation program even before choosing the platform - so we can work with you to ensure that the right things are done at the right time.
2. Analysis of requirements: In workshops, we develop the target image of your future processes and present you with good practices based on the ServiceNow platform - through a gap analysis, we identify necessary adjustment needs. These are recorded in stories in the backlog for implementation.
3. Implementation: We ensure that your requirements are implemented in the ServiceNow platform in the best possible way. This includes the solution architecture and implementation. Our credo is to use the ServiceNow out-of-the-box functionalities as far as possible and to configure them to the customer situation. If necessary and reasonable, we extend the solution by customizing / scripting. We always keep an eye on the technical aspects of maintainability / upgradeability and advise you in this regard.
4. Training and People Enablement: A successful rollout of processes and platform is successful if the employees and customers receive a benefit. For a successful introduction, we train your employees and offer modern possibilities for imparting knowledge, such as digital learning.
5. Managed Service DevOps: After the successful implementation it goes on and you need a reliable and competent partner. New demands and enhancements must be implemented and a stable operating model must be established for your ServiceNow platform. We support you in setting up the necessary structures and governance as well as in daily operations.
1 project manager and 1 solution architect in combination with 3 technical consultants
with IT financial management on ServiceNow
~3,500 employees, 444 million CHF in turnover
Team: 1 solution architect in combination with 4 technical consultants
mit Vendor Performance Management auf ServiceNow
~60,000 employees, more than 21 billion dollars turnover
Team: 1 solution architect in combination with 2 technical consultants
Our experienced team has the know-how and manpower required to provide you with targeted support - regardless of the tools or technologies used
As an established provider of training in the IT sector, we also ensure the training and further education of your employees with regard to processes and tools
As a consulting company with TISAX certification, we are also able to comply with the highest security standards as a remote service provider.
Our experts and consultants are certified according to a number of standards such as DevOps, CCNA and ITIL®.
ServiceNow® and the iTSM Group - forward-looking partnership
As an Elite Partner of ServiceNow® the iTSM Group with its subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands is the first choice for consulting, implementation and operation of solutions based on ServiceNow.
We support our customers with a holistic approach and according to individual needs - from strategic orientation, implementation and competence transfer to the continuous operation of the platform.
The concentrated know-how of our specialized and certified Solution Architects, consultants and accredited trainers enables companies to optimize their project landscape in terms of performance and thus to sustainably improve the operational added value and innovative strength of their company.
This year the iTSM Group was represented by a team of consulting, sales and management at the Sales Kick-off of ServiceNow, which took place in Las Vegas from 21 - 23 January. As the only German company, we attended the event as sponsor and exhibitor under the motto "iTSM - Inspiring & Tailored Service Mastery".
We have further expanded our portfolio of ServiceNow trainings and added a hands-on seminar called "ServiceNow Touch & Feel". This new offering focuses on how to implement ITIL-compliant service management even with the basic configuration of ServiceNow.