Aim of the seminar
Change Management ensures that standardized methods and procedures are applied for the efficient and rapid handling of all changes to IT. The goal is to minimize the impact of change-related disruptions.
- Definition of change management goals based on ITIL® and COBIT®.
- Description of change activities in terms of efficiency, audit compliance and quality
- Roles and Role Mapping to the Organization
- Definition of Configuration Items, which are controlled via Change Management
- Preparation of the specifications with the most important tool selection criteria
- Integration of change management into one tool
- Playing through usecases on a lifetool
- Lessons learned
What are you taking with you from this workshop?
- You recognize the most important fields of action in a change management introduction
- You recognize the critical success factors of a change management introduction with regard to processes, people and tools.
- You take a concrete idea with you to successfully align your company for change management.
Who is the training suitable for?
Participants who want to introduce or improve change management or who want to fall back on best practices of ITSM Consulting AG regarding processes, people and tools. Participants who want to experience sample implementations.
This workshop is exclusively for application companies and not for consulting companies.
Prerequisites for the training
No prerequisites are necessary.